Work With Us
We’re always on the hunt for talented people to join our head office in South West London. We reward our team with competitive salaries, job progression and a really enjoyable working environment. If you’re bright as a button, passionate about what you do and love our brand, we’d love to hear from you.
Contact us on jobs(@)handpickedcollection.com with a covering letter and CV.
Marketing Executive (Permanent)
We are a fast growing, award-winning e-commerce business which specialises in seeking out best of breed, unusual products and strives for the best customer experience in the business. We currently have two brands selling gifts, home accessories and gourmet food.
We’re looking for a permanent Marketing Executive to work with our Marketing Manager in a varied and busy role. You would work on the execution of marketing campaigns across all offline channels to drive sales through advertising, catalogues and partnerships to help grow the business. We’re looking for someone who enjoys the creative side of marketing but can also implement plans successfully and understand the commercial priorities of the business. 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably in retail, would be needed. This job would suit someone who is full of initiative but also happy to turn their hand to the challenge required as part of a collaborative team effort.
- 2 – 3 years general marketing experience
- Experience briefing and managing an external design team, or working yourself to produce artwork for offline initiatives
- Ability to follow up and implement marketing initiatives to secure brand exposure to new audiences and drive sales
- Experience analysing campaigns and spotting trends that can be exploited
- Experience monitoring competitor activity
- Management of budgets and costs
- Direct marketing experience and understanding of mailing plans, segmentation and optimisation of customer file
- Catalogue production experience
- Keen eye for detail with a view to proofing materials for print
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task and prioritise accordingly
- Understanding of ROI and budgeting
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong ability to negotiate with partners and drive promotional deals
- A team player with strong ambition and a results driven approach
- Proficient in Excel